Welcome to the Lean.Green.Kitchen blog launch! If you are reading this, then you are a groundbreaking superstar who will be a part of the foundation of the Lean.Green.Kitchen community. I hope this site grows into a happy place where people can find ideas, recipes, support and inspiration for clean eating in the real world. Here we will eat and celebrate (real) good food together!
In honor of our fun beginning, let’s say “cheers” with a clean mocktail!
Recipe: Welcome to the Blog-O-Sphere Pom Orange Spritzer
- 1/2 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 3/4 cup sparkling water
- 1 cup ice
- 1 orange (2 sliced wheels + the juice from the rest)
- Combine first two ingredients and stir.
- Pour into two beautiful cups filled with the ice.
- Splash a little orange juice into each glass.
- Top with the orange wheel for garnish (and fiber!)
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Raise your glass (to us!) and enjoy. See this bench? We are enjoying our celebratory spritzers together right here while discussing our love of (real) good food.